After many, many requests from brides-to-be, we are so thrilled to be represented in New Zealand! Primrose and Finch, our lovely stockist, is hosting a Claire Pettibone Trunk Show this month, and the dresses are very excited to be making their way to this part of the world! In addition to the samples that are carried in the salon, we will be sending many of our most requested gowns for brides to see.
All of our dresses are made to order with exclusive couture fabrics, so keep in mind it takes about 3 to 6 months for your very own CP gown to be hand made in our Los Angeles atelier. During a Trunk Show, you will have a chance to see the entire collection up close and personal, have measurements taken by an expert fitter, and place an order with a complimentary customization.
Be sure to call for an appointment, as I hear slots are already quite booked up! The shop looks absolutely charming, and I can’t wait to feature future NZ brides here on the blog! Have a wonderful time girls, and enjoy the collection!
Please contact Kerry for an appointment: 021 992 310 or email email@example.com
Designer Weekend June 28th-30th
Primrose & Finch
Suite 15 | 130 St. Georges Bay Road | Parnell | Auckland 1052
Photographer of Queen Anne Gown: Jose Villa
Tags: Auckland Brides, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, Primrose & Finch, Salon Spotlight, Spotlight, Trunk Show, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown
Tags: bolero, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, dew drop, Love Notes, Real Brides, vintage bride
Grandma’s china makes for a perfectly charming compliment to our vintage lace Grace gown.
From the moment the bride takes her first step down the aisle, all eyes are on her. And honestly, it’s hard to take your eyes off! So, it’s always been my mission to make her look breathtaking from every angle. The back is a beautiful spot for a sheer inset of lace, or a fantastic floral detail…or even to show a sensous (but always lovely) bit of skin. Your guests will be fully captivated, so you may as well give them something to admire while you recite your vows.
See the entire collection at Clairepettibone.com
Tags: backs, behind the seams, bridal, brides, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, lace, vintage bride
FIVE TIPS FROM DESIGNER CLAIRE PETTIBONE
- Take it easy…approach dress shopping with a sense of fun and adventure. If you walk into your appointment feeling stressed, it can take the joy out of what should be a highlight of the pre-wedding planning. You WILL find the gown…you found the groom, that’s the hard part!
- Stay true, and go with what you love. Choose details that resonate with you, and it won’t really matter what’s “in”. Trends come and go, but if you truly love your dress, or a particular style or theme, then you will always look back on the day and your photos with that same joy.
- Backstory…it’s hard to take our eyes off a beautiful bride, and your guests will be watching you from ceremony to dancing. The dress should look beautiful from every angle, and I love a sensuous back detail.
- Incorporate some homemade touches, whether you do them yourself, or enlist the help of crafty or talented family and guests. Things made with love add another dimension that you will miss if the wedding is over-produced.
- The one thing that absolutely EVERY bride needs is a one-of-a-kind groom who is madly in love with her.
Can’t wait to see you at the Flagship!
Please contact Erica for an appointment: 310.360.6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, June 14th, and Saturday, June 15th
Claire Pettibone Flagship Salon
236 South Robertson Bl.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Tags: Beauty, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, flagship salon, Trunk Show, vintage bride, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown