Tags: bridal, brides, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, Love Notes, Real Brides, sky-between-the-branches, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown
After many, many requests from brides-to-be, we are so thrilled to be represented in New Zealand! Primrose and Finch, our lovely stockist, is hosting a Claire Pettibone Trunk Show this month, and the dresses are very excited to be making their way to this part of the world! In addition to the samples that are carried in the salon, we will be sending many of our most requested gowns for brides to see.
All of our dresses are made to order with exclusive couture fabrics, so keep in mind it takes about 3 to 6 months for your very own CP gown to be hand made in our Los Angeles atelier. During a Trunk Show, you will have a chance to see the entire collection up close and personal, have measurements taken by an expert fitter, and place an order with a complimentary customization.
Be sure to call for an appointment, as I hear slots are already quite booked up! The shop looks absolutely charming, and I can’t wait to feature future NZ brides here on the blog! Have a wonderful time girls, and enjoy the collection!
Please contact Kerry for an appointment: 021 992 310 or email email@example.com
Designer Weekend June 28th-30th
Primrose & Finch
Suite 15 | 130 St. Georges Bay Road | Parnell | Auckland 1052
Photographer of Queen Anne Gown: Jose Villa
Tags: Auckland Brides, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, Primrose & Finch, Salon Spotlight, Spotlight, Trunk Show, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown
FIVE TIPS FROM DESIGNER CLAIRE PETTIBONE
- Take it easy…approach dress shopping with a sense of fun and adventure. If you walk into your appointment feeling stressed, it can take the joy out of what should be a highlight of the pre-wedding planning. You WILL find the gown…you found the groom, that’s the hard part!
- Stay true, and go with what you love. Choose details that resonate with you, and it won’t really matter what’s “in”. Trends come and go, but if you truly love your dress, or a particular style or theme, then you will always look back on the day and your photos with that same joy.
- Backstory…it’s hard to take our eyes off a beautiful bride, and your guests will be watching you from ceremony to dancing. The dress should look beautiful from every angle, and I love a sensuous back detail.
- Incorporate some homemade touches, whether you do them yourself, or enlist the help of crafty or talented family and guests. Things made with love add another dimension that you will miss if the wedding is over-produced.
- The one thing that absolutely EVERY bride needs is a one-of-a-kind groom who is madly in love with her.
Can’t wait to see you at the Flagship!
Please contact Erica for an appointment: 310.360.6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, June 14th, and Saturday, June 15th
Claire Pettibone Flagship Salon
236 South Robertson Bl.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Tags: Beauty, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, flagship salon, Trunk Show, vintage bride, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown
Ohio brides, you have got to see the new Couture Studio at Bridal & Formal! In honor of their grand re-opening, they are showcasing the Claire Pettibone Collection from May 25th through June 2nd. Be sure to give them a call to schedule an appointment, as brides are lining up for the red carpet treatment! Bridal & Formal has been a wonderful Claire Pettibone retailer for many years, and we congratulate them on their elegant new look!
Tags: bridal, bridal couture, bridal salon, Claire Pettibone Bridal, Claire Pettibone Wedding Dresses, Couture, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown
Lace is one of my favorite fabrics. There are so many varieties and techniques used to create this intricate textile, but I prefer the old ways. Many of the mills that I work with are in their 4th, 5th, and in one case, 9th generation of family owned businesses! Some of the lace patterns in my collection were designed and drafted in the 1760’s. I feel the history behind these gorgeous fabrics makes lace such a special choice for a wedding dress. That sense of the past, and artisan craftsmanship being handed down through the generations is rare in our disposable world, and it gives me hope that there are still people doing this work, and brides that appreciate it.
See the entire collection at Clairepettibone.com
Tags: bridal, brides, claire pettibone, Couture Bridal, Decoupage, inspiration, lace, vintage lace, Wedding Dresses, wedding gown