From the moment the bride takes her first step down the aisle, all eyes are on her. And honestly, it’s hard to take your eyes off! So, it’s always been my mission to make her look breathtaking from every angle. The back is a beautiful spot for a sheer inset of lace, or a fantastic floral detail…or even to show a sensous (but always lovely) bit of skin. Your guests will be fully captivated, so you may as well give them something to admire while you recite your vows.
See the entire collection at Clairepettibone.com
FIVE TIPS FROM DESIGNER CLAIRE PETTIBONE
- Take it easy…approach dress shopping with a sense of fun and adventure. If you walk into your appointment feeling stressed, it can take the joy out of what should be a highlight of the pre-wedding planning. You WILL find the gown…you found the groom, that’s the hard part!
- Stay true, and go with what you love. Choose details that resonate with you, and it won’t really matter what’s “in”. Trends come and go, but if you truly love your dress, or a particular style or theme, then you will always look back on the day and your photos with that same joy.
- Backstory…it’s hard to take our eyes off a beautiful bride, and your guests will be watching you from ceremony to dancing. The dress should look beautiful from every angle, and I love a sensuous back detail.
- Incorporate some homemade touches, whether you do them yourself, or enlist the help of crafty or talented family and guests. Things made with love add another dimension that you will miss if the wedding is over-produced.
- The one thing that absolutely EVERY bride needs is a one-of-a-kind groom who is madly in love with her.
Can’t wait to see you at the Flagship!
Please contact Erica for an appointment: 310.360.6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, June 14th, and Saturday, June 15th
Claire Pettibone Flagship Salon
236 South Robertson Bl.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Celadon is one of those colors your eyes can just sink into…not quite green, just a hint of blue…this cake makes a delicious pairing with our Venus silk velvet and lace gown.
Ohio brides, you have got to see the new Couture Studio at Bridal & Formal! In honor of their grand re-opening, they are showcasing the Claire Pettibone Collection from May 25th through June 2nd. Be sure to give them a call to schedule an appointment, as brides are lining up for the red carpet treatment! Bridal & Formal has been a wonderful Claire Pettibone retailer for many years, and we congratulate them on their elegant new look!
Quoted from Huffington Post article. To read full article by Stephanie Hallett, click here.
Runway photos by photographer Nathan Gulick